“Best Pizza”

Ranked #21 of 87 Restaurants in Hammonton
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I first ate at Bruni's in 1975 when it's original founders ran the place. I still remember the Italian couple speaking and possibly quarreling in their native language. The pizza was the best we had ever tasted and over the decades I have continued to stop in and get a pie. Tonight, into it's third owner I am relieved to taste tradition has not changed. We had a memorable pie. Thanks for the memories.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We go on spurts with eating Bruni's pizza and always come to the same conclusion. You must eat it there. Fresh out of the oven with a fountain soda is the best thing you ever ate. Take it out drive less than 10 minutes home sit down and open the box and there is no taste. It doesn't hold the heat at all. I don't know why but for years we have come to this conclusion. Tonight we took out. I was so disappointed. I tried to add hot pepper flakes and even some garlic powder which I never do on pizza but in the end didn't enjoy it at all. We are still a fan but only for when we decide to eat in the dining. Service is wonderful!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

It's the best pizza I ever had if you want good pizza do not deliver but their service is amazing go take like fifth teen minutes

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Heard a buddy rave about it so I finally went there and was not disappointed! Had a fresh made pizza and it was delicious! Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Bruni's used to have great pizza, now it's terrible. The pizza is very thin and the ingredients taste cheap. Definitely not what it used to be. I heard they sold it a few years back. That's what most likely explains it.