“Gi”

Nino's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Harrison
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I've been there many times before solo and to parties and never had a bad meal Sal does a great job making pizza and all meals are excellent and besides they serve a cold beer. We go there before a Red Bull soccer game , you can't go wrong with this place .

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I visited during lunch with a group of co-workers who had been here many times before. We visited on a Monday and the place was moderately busy. The team voted on pizza and we asked how long it would be for a Sicilian pie with sausage. Our waitress advised 15 minutes. So we put the order in.

We each began with house salads with the house dressing. I wanted a vinaigrette but the waitress advised the house dressing was a vinaigrette. She mentioned oil and vinegar. What showed up was almost a creamy looking Italian dressing. The salad was very basic but a very large portion.

Another server brought out a large round sausage pizza and placed it down next to us. Our waitress saw this was the wrong order and quickly picked it up and took it back. Needless to say, we had to wait again. It felt longer that 15 minutes this time and closer to a half hour. The waitress never apologized or told us what the problem was.

I hoped it was worth the wait but it wasn't. The sauce was very sweet and I mean very sweet. The crust was well done but we all couldn't get through how sweet the sauce was. Did we finish the entire 8 slice pie...yes we did.

The prices were ok. There is plenty of parking since they are located in a strip mall. This place has been here a very long time so they are doing something right but just not to my liking.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The food was yummy, very authentic. The calamari was delicious. The service was alright. The price was a little bit high.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Ate here with some friends recently after a Red Bulls game. The pizza was quite good but I found the crust more doughy than I am used to from Jersey pizza.

The service was friendly and prompt.

If you are a sports fan they have a big screen and projector that can be seen anywhere in the side room.

Nice place with plenty of parking too.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I've only had pizza and it has always been takeout, but the quality is great. They sell pizza pies and pizza by the slice but I really recommend you buy a whole pie: it is that good.