All reviews packaged breakfast teterboro airport saltwater pool extra sheets quiet space fantastic property mini apartment plenty of storage cook top nice kitchen area we stayed in a bedroom suite laundry facility fabulous stay fitness center washington bridge favorite hotel short stay
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Me, my wife, and my daughter stayed at this hotel in June 2018. I initially selected it due to the location and it appeared to be fairly new. Additionally, the online reviews all seemed favorable for this hotel.

However, there were many things that I was unsatisfied with. First the room we stayed in was the 2 bedroom suite. We had to request that our room be changed since there was no bathtub in our initial room. Not a big deal to most, but challenging when you have a young child.

The staff did assign me a new room when I asked (with obvious attitude). But apparently the only rooms that have bathtubs in them are the handicap accessible rooms. Not a huge deal, but just odd. Additionally, the refrigerator had an odd smell the whole time and there were soap and shampoo pumps in the showers. Not really what I would expect at a Hilton.

The next issue I had with the hotel was the

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Dontavius, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Hasbrouck Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Cormac s:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. I know this may be too late but may help you and fellow guests, is that the room description help provide information on what amenities are in the room and pictures. We do our best to ensure the descriptions are clear so that guest can make the correct choice when choosing a room. For our location we have noted what rooms have tubs in the description but other hotels may have it set up differently.

We hope with this new found information you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

If you are planning a visit to NYC, but want to stay on the New Jersey side of the water, this hotel is a great place to stay. The suite sleeps 6 adults comfortably. The modern furnishings are stylish and has all the comforts that a suite should have including a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator and microwave. This is the perfect place to stay for a family vacation.

Dear Sherry T:

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! We are glad to see we had everything you needed to enjoy your stay. I hope you felt at home.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This hotel was excellent, location, services, staff, everything. The only improvements I would recommend is the selection of breakfast items and water pressure in the shower in the rooms. Then, this hotel will be PERFECT!

Dear Amrish V:

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I will definitely notify my cheif engineer regarding the water pressure to make sure its not a Hotel wide issue. I hope you felt at home.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Home 2 appears modern and have a European flavor. I am not sure if this is what I was expecting from Hilton. Seems that I am more traditional... The room had a divider for the sleeping section and the bed was not comfortable as other Hilton's hotels.

Room Tip: The street seems pretty busy so you might ask for a room facing the parking in the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear annanL9349PO:

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! We appreciate you taking a chance to try something new in our hotel. We are sorry the Serta Perfect Sleeper was not to your liking but again thank you for giving us a try.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We stayed here last fall for my sons wedding with a large group and enjoyed our stay. We decided to return this time but with a smaller room. Very good stay. We didn’t use the pool again. It wasn’t warm and we didn’t really have time

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Chani S:

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! Glad to see after a year we are able to provide the same service that brought you back from the first time. I hope you felt at home.