Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Book for your next trip

The communication between the company & I were awesome. The bus was on time, the driver was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
moomzel
via mobile
Excellent Professionals!

Reviewed 13 December 2020
ketsl
via mobile

All reviews party bus bus driver amazing experience punctual company
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

From the time that I had place the inquiry to the time of my event the organization was amazing. Our driver was Lloyd he was kind, professional, on time, and very accommodating. They were flexible with pricing and answer all of my questions that I had in terms of the usage of the limo and the hours.I would definitely recommend using the service again.

Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

The driver Joe is so professional and nice person , I recommend him to all. The interior is really nice as well. Thank you !

Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

My experience was amazing
My family loved the ride and the service offered by the chauffeur and even when booking the whole process with Sam. He was very kind, friendly, and patient. Definitely look forward booking future events with this company. Limousine was very clean and spacious

Reviewed 10 November 2020 via mobile

Sam was great to work with when booking the party bus. He offered ideas as to where the girls might go that night. The week before the event, he sent me pictures of different party buses and I chose the one that I liked best. (It wasn’t a brand new modern bus but it served its purpose and was clean.)The driver arrived exactly on time and was a very polite, respectful older gentleman that made me feel very safe sending a group of girls into the city with. He showed my daughter how to connect her phone to the Bluetooth and also showed her where cold waters and sodas were kept on the bus. When the bus pulled up at the end of the night, the girls told me “it was the best night of their lives!” Great idea for a Sweet 16 since no one is having large celebrations right now! I would definitely use Sam again!

Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

Good customer service and very professional. Easy to deal with them.
The driver was pleasant to work with.

Date of experience: October 2020