“Hidden gem. Amazing Russian/Central Asia cuisine”

Honey Bakery and Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 16 Bakeries in Jersey City
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Looking for Russian cuisine? Maybe Central Asian one? Pilav (proper Uzbek version!) kuksu, chim-chi, pelmeni etc...

The cuisine is awesome and so delicious! Also the taste is the proper one - good and is not adopted.

I am so happy that I payed a visit here like being home away from home. I'm originally from Kyrgyzstan so I know what I'm writing about.

Definitely a place to come here often.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

This is a small friendly eatery with good ethnic food. Nice service. Local family business. Unique, not a chain fast food.

Reviewed 25 October 2015

Fantastic place, friendly owner and staff, and an interesting fusion: Russian, Uzbek, Korean. One of my favorite restaurants in Jersey City. Here's the meal that got me hooked (shared by two people): First, lemon ginger honey tea, with grated ginger and lemon zest. Then red borscht with sour cream, and a lamb-mint samosa. A main course of lamb pilaf. Dessert: almond cookies, a taste of chak-chak, and of course their famous cottage cheese cookies. Excellent.

2  Thank Kristina F
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Interesting blend of Cental European cuisine with Thai/Asian accents. Co
me with an open mind and you won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed 5 March 2015

I order delivery from Honey Bakery on a regular basis. The food is awesome and reasonably priced. I've never been disappointed.