DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City
US$254
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Hyatt House Jersey City(Jersey City)
US$256
US$242
  • Pool
The Holland Hotel(Jersey City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$259
  • Restaurant
US$121
US$322
  • Breakfast included
Haiban Inn(Jersey City)(Great Value!)
US$100
Candlewood Suites Jersey City(Jersey City)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$140
  • Fitness centre
US$126
1,536 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront deskpath trainnew yorkcorner suiteshuttle servicelight railgrocery storefree shuttleminute walkinto nycupon checksofa bedtwo blocksself parkingliberty state park
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Our stay here was great! The location is close to the Path train station, which conviently connects to WTC or 33rd street. From the hotel to the Macy's was about 20 minutes, equal to a location on Manhattan.

There's a large shopping mall next to the hotel. This has a good food court if you're not in the mood to go out for dinner.

Breakfast is good. Would be better if they would add a small selection of cold cuts (just ham and cheese). Room are very spacious and clean.

Talking about clean, this hotel's most precious asset is by far our room attendant Thelma. She went absolutely out of her way to make our stay extra special. She remembered our names and that we were in the rooms with more than 2 guests each. Plenty of towels and sufficient glasses. After 6 times in NY we never had room service that was this good.

We will come again next year (booking made already). We really hope to see Thelma again!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Hewy R
Reviewed 20 December 2015

A group of friends decided to take a shopping trip to NY. Staying in Jersey City was easy since the hotel is a few minute walk to the path train. Couldn't ask for a better staff at the hotel. Room (Suite) was clean and we had a great view of the NYC skyline.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Recently, I stayed at the DoubleTree for a surprise trip for my wife to NYC. I had stayed in the hotel a few years earlier for business and had a positive impression so I booked a room for the two of us. Everything was just as good the second time around. We were booked in a corner room on the Hilton Honors floor, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The restaurant served a full breakfast, which was excellent. Although we did not use it, the hotel has a small fitness center. There is no pool. As for location, it is a short walk to the PATH trains to NYC and is also next to the light rail and a mall.

Room Tip: Book in advance and reserve a room facing the water. The high floors have a great view of the New York skyline.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2015

I would first start with saying this location is great. There is a shoprite(grocery store) and BJs in walking distance from the hotel. Directly across the street is a harbor where you can walk or run in the morning or at night. New York skyline is right there. My boyfriend and I took advantage and snapped mutltiple photos during our stay. There is also a mall within walking distance as well Newport Mall, we walked around there before heading into the city. The path train is maybe a 5 minute walk from the hotel, to the left of the harbor. We bought a metrocard which saved us time. All together I think I filled it twice. I have recommended this hotel to many of my coworkers. The location is exactly what I was looking for.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 12 December 2015

My second visit to the Doubletree. Again we had a lovely stay. Extremely friendly reception staff, lovely room again with views of Manhattan. Ideally situated with easy access to Path train to Manhattan, supermarket and shopping mall within short walking distance. Love this hotel gorgeous cookie on arrival, can't wait to visit again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room as high up as possible and a corner suite much better views of Manhattan
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family