Our family of four stayed here while visiting NYC for a few days. The room was unexpectedly large - plenty of space for four. The heating/AC unit was the absolute quietest I have ever encountered in a hotel - you barely heard it running. The fridge was a good size and also very quiet. The bed was extremely comfortable - one of the best night's sleep I've had in a hotel. There is construction near the hotel, so try to get a room on a high floor. The daily parking charge is high and the garage is very difficult to navigate, but I guess that comes with the territory of being near Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Jersey City is only ten miles and 20 minutes from (EWR) Newark Liberty International Airport. The hotel is just two blocks from the Pavonia/Newport PATH train station with easy access to Christopher Street in Greenwich Village, Tribeca and Soho in NYC. Take the PATH Train via Exchange Place one stop to the World Trade Center with easy access to New York Financial District and Wall Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Hotel And Suites Jersey City
- Doubletree Jersey City
- Doubletree Hotel Jersey City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Suites Jersey City New Jersey