“Upscale restaurant ”
Review of eno terra

eno terra
Reserve with OpenTable
eno terra is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: D & R Canal
Description: Located at the mouth of the Delaware and Raritan Canal in the historic Village of Kingston – equidistant from New York and Philadelphia – Eno Terra is the central meeting place for lovers of good food and exceptional wine. Eno Terra is founded on the principle of regionalism, drawing from local renewable resources, supporting local purchasing, and local investing. Eno Terra, in line with the philosophy: “Eat Local, Drink Global,” brings together the best of local and regional markets and pairs cuisine with the best wines from around the world. Eno Terra is dedicated to savoring and persevering time, tradition and the human senses, Eno Terra was built upon the original timbers of the nineteenth century general store Fisk Grocery. The building is home to an 1100 square-foot restored two-story Bar and Wine cellar featuring original timbers with Mortise and Tenon joints and tree pin nails. The building is also decorated by various Kingston area artists.
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Upscale restaurant, valet parking service
Friendly staff then again not as experienced as U’d expect for high class ($$$) business. As European a bit roughly edged.

Good food, excellent wines. Expect paying 100+$ per person

Food +++(+)
Wines +++++
Service +++
Price/quality +++(+)

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Cannot complain about one thing we ate last night. And as an added bonus our server, Amanda, was a delight. She Knew how things were prepared so we could make good choices. Calamari appetizer was excellent. The arugula salad has nice large shavings of cheese and 4 perfect slices of prosciutto lining the plate. For dinner hubby had pasta with a rabbit Ragu that was very tasty. He loved it. I had the bucatini with Pepe and ceci . Also excellent. No room for dessert but maybe next time when we are in the area. Loved the restaurant ambiance and style as well.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

We had booked Eno Terra for a corporate dinner to thank some individuals for their support and it impressed on all fronts! The atmosphere was fantastic and the food super fresh and delicious - the family style sharing was perfect. I have a dairy intolerance which we'd advised when we booked, this was no trouble they made me dairy free versions of all the dishes without me having to ask anything on the night. I'd highly recommend for any occasion!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I gave my daughter a choice of area restaurants to celebrate and she picked Eno Terra.

I had not been to the restaurant in several years. This is a very popular restaurant in Princeton and Mercer county.

The restaurant was 80 percent full (lower level) on a Wednesday night. We were a party of 4. We were pleasantly greeted by the host , who also I think was the wine steward. He was very charming.

My daughters all had the pasta(gluten free) They all enjoyed their entrees. I had the salmon that was tasty.

Service was good however our entrees took awhile and I think prices are quite high.

Atmosphere is very classy and valet parking is provided.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

While in town for work we were looking for a good Italian place and this was recommended to us. We were not let down. They worked really closely with my colleague who has a special diet and she was pleased I absolutely loved my eggplant dish. The customer service was delightful. I’d highly recommend this to anyone.