We stayed in a king suite which provides a seating area and fireplace. The rooms do not face the river, but depending on your room location, you may be able to see the river, although it is not a full river view. The Inn is comfortable overall, but the rooms are in need of some attention to detail or an update. Some things look worn like the carpet and doorknobs in our room and some things needed to be cleaned like the switch for the fireplace which was very dirty. The customer service was excellent when we checked and in checked out, and the bed was made for a good night's sleep. It is conveniently located near the shops and restaurants. There are not many choices for lodging in the downtown Lambertville area so if we returned we would probably stay here again but not pay for a suite just a standard room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lambertville Station Restaurant and Inn offers 46 newly-styled rooms and suites featuring sophisticated contemporary furnishings. Located on the banks of the Delaware River just steps from beautiful New Hope, PA, our New Jersey hotel sets an unequaled standard of service ideal for romantic getaways and leisurely vacations. Most rooms have a breathtaking view of the Delaware River. All or our elegant rooms and suites offer the following amenities: Complimentary wireless Internet, Complimentary Continental Breakfast and Morning Newspaper, Room Service, Nightly Turn-down Service and Cable TV. Enjoy innovative American cuisine in the historic Lambertville Station Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lambertville Station Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Lambertville Station Hotel Lambertville
- Hotel Lambertville Station
- Station Hotel Lambertville