“Friendly warm restaurant with generous servings of good Mexican food”
Review of Tacos Cancun

Tacos Cancun
Ranked #23 of 51 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Tacos Cancun is one of the few affordable restaurants in Lambertville, and we enjoyed big servings of tacos and a a quesadilla here. I love the brightly painted street front and interior, as well as the friendly staff. There are outside tables on a patio in the back. Great spot for a casual lunch or supper.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The Chili Relleno was amazing. They must precook the chili on a flame prior to stuffing it and coating it in egg. It has a slightly grilled flavor that was just wonderful.

The guacamole was delicious as were
the tamales. Great tamales are a rare find. The Verde Tamales are wonderful.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Very authentic and delicious food.
It's a bit run down, but the best spot is the patio in the back in the summer.
Service is friendly.
I had nachos and enchiladas. Both were excellent.
It's a BYOB but a liquor store (with beer) is right around the corner.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

The food was authentic and incredibly delicious! The corn tortillas were really great. The spicy pork tacos (I think that's what they're called) were sooo good! Chips and salsa were also on point. The staff and service we got was wonderful. Met with smiles and a warm welcome! I definitely would eat here all the time if I lived in the area!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Coming from Texas, where excellent taco/Tex-Mex places are practically on every corner, it's hard for me to say this is an excellent taco place. I will qualify that by saying that I'm accustomed to Tex-Mex, and this place seems to be authentic Mexican food, which can be a entirely different from Tex-Mex. My daughters absolutely loved the tacos, so there's that. I had the flautas without the mayonnaise topping (that really threw me off- mayo?), and I liked those a lot. They were perfectly cooked, very crispy. My husband had a chicken dish, cannot remember the name of it, and it was a couple of bony pieces of chicken with not a lot of meat, covered with a red sauce that was pretty bland. The other three family members with us had mixed reviews for their meals. Bottom line is that Tacos Cancun is worth a try. The menu might be a little hit-or-miss, but the hits are good ones.