“Make this a station stop”

Lambertville Station Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lambertville Station Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Lambertville
Price range: US$11 - US$36
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lambertville New Hope Bridge
Description: Lambertville STation Restaurant has been serving American Cuisine in a landmark building for over 36 years. Located on the banks of the Delaware River in a refurbished train station. Choose fromdining outside overlooking the Delaware Canal in season, inside in ove of mony dining rooms or in the Wine Cellar. Each have a unique ambience. We source many ingredients locally and prepare items with the highest quality ingredients. Some Station specialties are New Zealand Rack of Lamb with almond mint pesto, Scallops and Shrimp over lobster risotto, and our hand crafted Crab Cakes. Enjoy a variety of tapas, flatbreads, cheese, homemade chocolates, and an extensive wine list in the Wine Cellar.
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Ate there recently with couples. The first thing that got me at 'hello' was the super cool old fashioned wine bar down a couple of flights of steps from the main desk. Just fantastic, old world charm for sure with of course the new world amenities. Loved it, but did not have a chance to spend much time as we dined upstairs in the dining room overlooking the tracks and canal. (Next time I will spend time down in the wine room).
Started with salads but in hindsight should have gotten the lobster & crab soup, it's a miss this time but next time for sure. I need to experience it. My wife had oysters which she loved, she's hooked. My friend ordered the jambalaya which he said was so good and fortunately was generous enough to share a little bit with me. It was pristine. Next time will order that. My short ribs fell a little flat, not that it was bad but the risotto was underwhelming me and I felt after tasting the jambalaya that I was missing out, which I was (next time it's all mine!). Had a bottle of Stag's Leap Artemis to share which was great, there will be a next time and hoping that it will be soon.

1  Thank patentesquire
Rose C, Owner at Lambertville Station Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your dining experience. Be sure to try the tapas and wine flights in the Wine Cellar on your next visit. The crab and lobster bisque is a Lambertville Station signature soup so I highly recommend sampling that as well. I appreciate your feedback an will be sure to share it with my executive chef and his team. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Perfect in every way. Service apps dinner. Well. Except for the coffee. Awful. Came out of a machine. No fresh brewed? Come on man. Your better than that. A place this special can’t do that. It was a beautiful experience. Can’t wait to go back. Please I am telling you. Go. Now.

Rose C, Owner at Lambertville Station Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you George for taking the time to share you dining experience. I will be sure to share your comments regarding the coffee with our General Manager. We appreciate feedback ; it enables us to continue to strive to be the best we can be.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The entire meal was delicious - but nothing approaches the greatness of the crab and lobster bisque. This was my third visit, and each time I ordered the bisque. Huge chunks of freshly-cooked lobster and real crab claw meat in a delicious cream soup. The chef came out and shared the recipe with me (and I will attempt to duplicate it). The Meyer lemon mousse was also memorable.

Rose C, Owner at Lambertville Station Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you Evie for sharing your love of our crab & lobster bisque soup. It is a Station classic! I will be sure to share your comments with my executive chef and his team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

We walked over here after parking at Buck's County Playhouse for a show. Neat to walk to Jersey to have dinner before the show and the bridge is it's own fun. But, this is about the restaurant - as the title suggests, all around great. Wonderful variety in the food choices - weekly game specials that are out of the ordinary including kangaroo, elk, and other wild game dishes. They also have an amazing selection of staple dishes that are known for proper dining out. Wine selections were pretty good, and the staff were all super friendly and helpful. We started with drinks in the bar, and it's neat to see the different types of atmospheres on the various levels. Anyhow, definitely worth the trek, and the prices were expected for the level of food and deliciousness! Blue cheese wedge salad - top notch!

Rose C, Owner at Lambertville Station Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you Rebecca for taking the time to share your dining experience! The blue cheese wedge salad is one of my favorites too!
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This is the time of year to go if you are on the daring side to try some wild game. They have weekly specials like, kangaroo, ostrich, elk and others. The menu is extensive with something for everyone. The service is good and the food is worth the trip. Great location right on the river so take a walk afterwards.

Rose C, Owner at Lambertville Station Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you for the wild game shout out! We are glad you enjoyed the selections we are offering. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to serving you again in the future!