“Great food but dessert not so good”
Review of Lilly's On The Canal - CLOSED

Lilly's On The Canal
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

The appetizer was amazing the salad was great dinner of lamb chops was so good but the coconut cake was dry as an old lady's ______ so dry! I dont recommend

1  Thank 69AndrewS69

Reviewed 16 June 2016

We were here on a warm June day, and were able to enjoy eating on the outside patio. I had the salmon club....amazing!!! My hubby had the pork bar-b-q...delicious. The location is perfect, right next to the canal. We'll be back!

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped here on our way home to Philadelphia from Bear Mt NY. Wasn't disappointed with the atmosphere or the food. We sat outside on the patio by the canal. I had the fish tacos. You get 2 good sized tacos with onion rings and a small side of bean salad. My husband had a large pulled pork sand which which he enjoyed. I'd recommend this place for anyone in the area looking for a bite to eat.

1  Thank Christine15
Reviewed 2 June 2016

We visited Lilly's on May 28th and were very impressed with the menu items. The food is good, service is good and the outdoor seating is an added perk.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

My friend and I made a reservation for dinner at 4:30 PM the day we were in town. We arrived promptly at 4:30 only to be told that they were not serving dinner until 5 PM. When we arrived on time, the hostess forgot that we asked for a window seat on the first floor, but did manage to place us elsewhere downstairs. After a few minutes our waiter arrived to give us the specials of the day.
After we ordered, there was a short wait, then our meals came. Both of us ordered lamb chops which were delicious. For dessert I ordered a combination of 2 gelato flavors, very smooth and flavorful. When we arrived, the restaurant was nearly empty, and when we left there were only two empty tables. The noise level wasn't too loud and the wait people really hustled.