“A surprising little gem on the camal”
Review of Lilly's On The Canal - CLOSED

Lilly's On The Canal
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came here twice, and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's not fancy. But portions are plentiful and uniformly good. Their burgers with onion rings are delectable. And as a BYOB, It's very affordable.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

A little hard to find since it is hidden a few yards behind the main street, but it is worth searching for this place. Our lunch was delicious and Jose, our waiter, was most attentive and helpful. Very pretty setting right next to the canal. Two of our guests were 95 and 99 years old so the fact that the restaurant was handicap accessible was a real plus. This place is BYOB, but they do serve wine by the bottle only.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Terrible service. Ordered dinner and it came out wrong and when we explained we ordered it with out tomatoes the server said oh sorry and walked away. Refused to fix it. Son waited 45 min for a coke. They took away my salad when I wasn't done and the hostess was extremely rude! Will not be going back EVER!

1  Thank ringoesmom
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant right next to Canal and 1 block from the bridge. It has 2 levels and backyard sitting area. I was there with my family for lunch and ordered beat salad, salmon sandwich and grill chicken sandwich. All was good.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

It's ok. With all the restaurants to choose from in area this would not be my choice. It is average. Nice atmosphere and has outdoor dining by the canal.