“I only come for the taquitos.”

Aztlan Mexican Grill
Ranked #16 of 51 Restaurants in Lambertville
Reviewed 11 February 2017

When I was a kid growing up in LA my dad took us to our favorite Mexican restaurant every Sunday. I always had the beef taquitos. So when I moved to Pennsylvania in '84 it was culinary culture shock to have only Taco Bells. Thank the Good Lord for places like Aztlan who make a great guacamole, enchiladas and rice - and my comfort food, those lovely taquitos. (It's a shame they're only an appetizer. The next menu should offer them as a dinner with beans and rice ;-))

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Wonderful Mexican food. I was pleased with everything that I ordered. Everything seemed to be made to order and very fresh. The Margaritas were very tasty as well.
Service was a little slow, but the atmosphere was so pleasant (not fancy, but homie) and the chairs comfortable that I didn't mind the wait.
I will be going back for sure.
Easy fun place to eat good food.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious and the people working there are very nice and the impossible cake is the best

Reviewed 15 December 2016

This is an authentic Mexican restaurant (not Tex-Mex, although they have such items) with eats one rarely sees north of Trump's projected wall. Excellent soft-shell tacos and enchiladas, with shrimps as large as steers (I exaggerate a little).

The place is literally a hole in the wall, located behind Mitchell's (Irish) Bar, which provides the alcohol (at reasonable prices). Contrary to what other reviews have said, this place is hardly cheap. Dinner for two, including three drinks for the two of us, was $94. That's way north of Chili's prices, but then the quality is way north as well. No credit nor debit cards but there's an ATM on the premises.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Wife, sister and I had dinner Fri. 11/18. Quite place with authentic Mexican and Tex-Mex food. There is a bar attached for drinks. Good service with quality eats.