“Great Breakfast on the Porch”
Review of Caffe Galleria

Caffe Galleria
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Lambertville
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 July 2015

We decided to splurge on a full breakfast on our last day in the area. Sitting outside on the porch in the beautiful weather was an extra treat -midweek and unhurried like a trip back in time.

Service was good, with coffee refills as needed. We each had omelets which were large and tasty. We shared an extra order of bacon - only three pieces but they were of the thick kind and flavorful.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

The Caffe is a perfect local comfort food kind of place. When this restaurant first opened, I came for the pizza and gelato frequently. Then I kind of forgot about it. I just started going again and will not forget. This is good for locals and passing tourists. The pizza is excellent, the gelato of course is yummy -- try it as affogato, with espresso poured on top, one of the best desserts in the world. Excellent place for coffee or tea, sit inside or on the porch. I just had a comforting bowlful of tender chunks of chicken and vegetables on rice with a light gravy -- sometimes that is all you want to eat, nothing fancy. Good service, nice local young people. Remind's me of a favorite place, Meil's, that closed a couple years ago and is sadly missed.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

I visited the place for the first time today with my wife for lunch.
I generally try to avoid the weekend crowd in order to enjoy food and tranquillity.
Well. I could not have chose a better place, the food is of high quality ,the service very professional and discrete and the porch "al fresco" very romantic....what more to ask ....
I shall be back.

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Nice place to have lunch, coffee, gelato, dinner etc. Good service. Nice old fashion place. Not your typical restaurant. Must visit.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

Was recommended to go for ultimate chocolate cake. Cake was huge, but also a little dry. Waited awhile to receive our cappacinos but were tasty. Nice variety of gelato flavors.