“Great food!”
Review of Tori's Bistro

Tori's Bistro
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Tried this place for the first time. It was lunchtime so we ordered sandwiches.The menu offers soup, salads, sandwiches, paninis, wraps and entrees. I had the chicken cutlet sandwich and my friend had the crabcake sandwich. Both sandwiches were served with home made fries. Everything was delicious. We were both really impressed with the food.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Went here for the first time to celebrate my nephews engagement. They did a very nice set up of a buffet with a well dressed Caesar salad, penne pasta with rosa sauce, salmon, chicken with tomatoes and arugula, green beans and potatoes. All items on the buffet were very well prepared and also complemented the others well. On each table was an appetizer of bruschetta on grilled garlic bread with ricotta cheese drizzled with balsamic vinegar glaze, these were some of the freshest and best I have ever had anywhere.
I personally think that if a restaurant can put out amazing food for a buffet at an event like an engagement party, the other good on the menu as well must be wonderful.
I am looking to return to be able to order from the menu because prior to leaving there was a young couple who came in and asked to be seated before normal dinner seating and since we were wrapping up, they did accommodate them. The food that they ordered looked great and had a amazing aroma.
That in itself is a class act.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We've been here several times with varying results that are generally average.  Sandwiches are okay although they still couldn't get a burger right after extensive friendly discussion.  Pasta has been decent.  Chicken cutlets were good, but pretty much like what I'd make at home.  Cost for dinner is in their favor, easy to have a cheap bill.  Overall a decent-enough local joint.  I'd say 2.5 or 2.75 stars but I can't, so do I go with 2 or 3?

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Four of us visited on a Saturday early evening and had made reservations. We were immediately greeted and seated. Being a byob is a plus and we brought wine which was promptly opened after the server, Brenda, told us the specials of the day. We decided to try the eggplant stack which was breaded and fried and served with mozzarella and tomato. At 11.99, this was a bit pricey and each of us had a small portion. One person ordered Seafood Fra diablo, one the veal Marsala special and two of us the seafood mac and cheese. The entrees ranged from $22.99 to 27.99. The salad came with the meal (either garden or Caesar). The garden salad was excellent. The bread was good but not warm. The veal Marsala dish served with crab and choice of pasta was a bit greasy. The other dishes were tasty and well liked. The portions were such that we opted to wrap the leftovers. The server, Brenda, was very pleasant and personable. The total for the 4 meals and one appetizer was $120 plus tip. We would return for a special occasion in the future but it is too pricey to make this a regular stop...

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Good food and friendly staff. We're not usually into strip mall restaurants but this one is worth a visit.