“Healthy Food options”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #26 of 99 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Was here with my family and had a nice lunch. Kids had the shrimp kebob, and pasta bowl and we adults had the chicken kebab and beef kebab with white beans, roasted vegges, Greek salad and the hummus trio to share. Really delicious and healthy. Nice that the kids enkoyed their too but they were still hungry, so if you have bigger kids, you might want to get an adult meal instead.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Went there for a quick bite after shopping. They were about to close but took our order anyways. The service was slow and the soup cold. I asked them to warm it up for me and got terrible attitude.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I have come here a few times with friends and family and the food is always delicious. The pesto hummus is out of this world as well as the lemon cookie for dessert. Every time I am in the area I make a stop.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Lets start with ambiance, that was nice and cozy. It is not a speciality restaurant. But the price is bit on the higher side. Their menu's least item is 7$+ we ordered chicken roll ups, Mediterranean bowl, rustic lamb pita. The food was fresh and tasty but the quantity was less. The staff was very courteous and pleasing personalities. We took 1 lemonade and coke and the bill was35$.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Our family tried this relatively new spot when we were out shopping. Compared to the usual options for 'fast' food, this was far healthier and better. We had the rosemary ham & mozzarella piadina as well as the Greek chicken sandwich. Both were fresh and tasty. The side slaw and said were pretty good too. In contrast, my daughter ordered one of the snack boxes; she thought that it too would be freshly made. Unfortunately, these 'boxes' are premade and refrigerated. She took it anyway but sadly it wasn't good at all; the cucumbers were wilted, the chicken was dry and pretty solid and the pita a bit tough. I'd suggest that these stay on the menu but that they are made fresh to preserve the quality.

Bethany D, Guest Relations Manager at Zoes Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Hi Anthony! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. We sincerely apologize about your first experience with us. We’d like to make this right and invite you back in for a new experience, if you’re up to it. If you are, please email us at tripadvisor@zoeskitchen.com to connect. Thank you.