“Smoky ”

Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I'm assuming the ranking of #1 value in the area is just a euphemism for "it's cheap." Which it was, but despite numerous signs touting the property being totally smoke-free, the lobby and rooms reeked of cigarettes. Subsequently, WE reeked of cigarettes as well, even the next day. We have reason to travel to this area frequently, and definitely will not be staying here ever again. I'll pay a few bucks more to not leave a cloud of stale smoke in my wake.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RedRoof111, Manager at Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

I apologize for the poor experience you had during your recent visit to the Red Roof Inn Princeton Ewing. We are saddened to hear about the issues you had with our service and can assure you we will address your concerns.
We would love to see you again and have the opportunity to provide you with a more pleasant experience.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I stayed a couple of days and had no problems. Getting in to and out of the property is tricky, though, since it is on a major highway near an on ramp for 295. The staff was friendly and businesslike Other that that is was good stay.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Chuck S

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Red Roof Inn Princeton, We look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The rooms seemed remodeled recently, grounds were very well maintained. Easy in, easy out. Also pretty quiet! Beds were a bit hard, and only two double beds, quite small for two adults. Air worked well, fridge and microwave in room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We are always happy to hear when our guests receive great service and have an enjoyable stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Trip with my husband and toddler daughter. Booked on a 3rd party site. Front desk staff very nice. Rooms were clean just chipping paint and wear. When we first got to our room, we went to flush toilet and it wouldn't flush. Lifted tank and saw a balled up t-shirt and a sanitary pad. Very sketchy. Then went to call front desk but phone broken. Told front desk and they gave us another room. However only two towels. I asked for more and was told that there was a towel shortage. So 3 people had to share 2 towels. Kind of gross. We checked in with a reservation indicating three people. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so sorry about the experience you encountered. It is very important to us that our guests enjoy a clean and comfortable stay. Please know we take guest feedback very seriously and will work to address your concerns. Thank you again for sharing with us and please reach out to me if you would like to discuss further.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We stayed in room 134 from July 10-24.The room was great.It was a newly renovated room with hard wood flooring and fridge and microwave.Everything worked and was nice and clean.The only thing I noticed was the security latch was missing off the door on the first day we checked in and I let the front desk know about it.They sent maintenance immediately and he installed a new one and also fixed the door frame which was partially cracked.The maintenance guys name was Tommy who introduced himself to me,And I have to say,I wish all hotels had maintenance people like that.He made sure everything was perfect with our room and very friendly.Every day we saw him,he would always say hello.and I always saw him fixing something and always with a smile.Keep up the good work Tommy!!!Housekeeping cleaned our room everyday and did a fantastic job.Front desk employees were very nice and especially Maria and Duke who I had a lot of interaction with.All Employees did a great job.QuakerBridge shopping mall is almost directly across the street on rt.1,and a great place to eat is Michaels Diner which is AWESOME just a block away on rt1.Lots of restaurants and shopping in this area.Downtown Princeton is only 10 minutes away.I will definitely stay at this RedRoof Inn again when I'm back in this area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
RedRoof111, Manager at Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate your compliments to our staff and their efficiency and friendliness. We are pleased you also enjoyed the area around our hotel; we always like eating at Michaels too!

We hope to see you again!

Best Regards

Hotel Staff

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
1.9 km away
3.2 km away
Clarion Hotel Palmer Inn
Clarion Hotel Palmer Inn
#15 of 15 in Princeton

Been to Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing? Share your experiences!