Lowest prices for your stay
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$74
FindHotelUS$74
TraveluroUS$78
All reviews front desk room was clean the general manager princeton moe route housekeeper inns mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019

This hotel certainly has potential.the staff were very pleasant and friendly specially the front desk guy moe was very nice, smiley face and very professional. The room was decorated and appointed nicely and clean. The bed was comfortable and the pillows are good. Great location hotel close to everything that I want to go. Great room service. Plenty of parking! Free too. The atmosphere is so special that it really felt like home to me. All respect for the general manager. Excellent hospitality.
Thank you for all your service it’s really a great job. I can’t wait to come back again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
RedRoof111, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Thank you for the great review and specifically your compliments to Moe! He was so happy to hear he made a positive impact on your stay. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 July 2019

Tonya was absolutely amazing. I have been without power for a few days due to a storm and while making the reservation and changing it she professional, kind and compassionate. I appreciate her kindness and warmth when going through a trying time. Thank you so much

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
RedRoof111, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2019

Thank you for the great review and specifically your compliments to Latanya! She was so happy to hear she made a positive impact on your stay. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 24 July 2019

Latonya, Front Desk Manager went WELL OUT OF HER WAY to ensure my Service dog and I had a very clean. Comfortable room, a 5 star stay! Truly, I was Blessed with such a wonderful Stay! 5 STARS, INDEED!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for the great review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and liked our Clean and comfortable rooms. Latanya was especially happy to hear that she made your stay memorable, and thanks you for recognizing her. we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

If I’m in the area again I’ll be staying elsewhere. Crumbs on the floor, dirty toilet seat & speck of blood on the blankets.
Positives: the air conditioning worked great, small refrigerator & microwave was nice and it was pretty quiet.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
RedRoof111, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Red Roof Inn Princeton. I apologize that you were not wowed by our service during your stay and would love the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future. Please feel free to contact the hotel if you would like to discuss your stay with us. We can assure you we will address your concerns.

Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

I have a long commute to work, and I booked this hotel so I wouldn’t have to make the trip two days in a row. It’s affordable and in a location on Route 1 that’s right next to the entrance to I-95.

I checked in a little before 10 p.m., and the gentlemen at the front desk were pleasant. I was given a room on the first floor. When I opened the door, I was met by an overwhelming smell of dog. I looked around and couldn’t find anything, apart from some dog fur on the bedskirt. The room was spotless otherwise, but my allergies got the better of me, so I called the front desk and asked to be moved. (The hotel is pet-friendly, which means it isn’t the place for you if you’re allergic to animals.)

I was accommodated with no problem, and the new room was much better in terms of the smell, but the bedspread was stained, which skeeved me out. There were also dresser drawers that wouldn’t close and peeling paint on some of the fixtures. Tip envelopes on the vanities ask for you to leave a tip, which I think is super tacky.

The only other thing I had an issue with was the noise. Red Roof Inns, as I quickly learned, are motels, rather than hotels, so each room has its own door that opens to the outside. (I didn’t feel as safe with this setup as with a hotel one.) As such, a lot of noise filters in from traffic and other guests who decide to have loud conversations outside. Smoke also filters in. (Its a smoke-free hotel, so everyone has to go outside to smoke.) I had to turn off the air-conditioning in my room because the smell of pot was being pulled in from someone outside — not pleasant.

It wasn’t a horrible stay, but I don’t know if I’ll be back.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank slyjabroni
RedRoof111, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Red Roof Inn Princeton. I apologize that you were not wowed by your stay and would love the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future. Please feel free to contact the hotel if you would like to discuss your stay with us.