Hampton Inn Linden
US$118
Homewood
US$120
Best Western Riverview Inn & Suites(Rahway)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Restaurant
US$80
Budget Inn(Elizabeth)
US$70
All reviewsfront deskmovie theatertrain stationstaten islandwalking distancerestaurants and shoppingnew jerseynewark international airportcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areashuttle serviceclean roomsconvenient locationbusiness triphotel shuttleyogurteasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2018

This visit was for fun and couldn’t afford a vacation so I did a staycation and it was awesome the room was clean and location was great I’m definately gonna stay again very soon and hotel staff is awesome. I have no bad comments for this hotel.. my son enjoyed the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is located in a plaza with shopping, dining, movies and off the main road. Staff is friendly with check in and out being rather quick. The breakfast variety included cereal, waffles, fruit, ham etc. and the eggs actually taste fresh. Phoned front desk 3 times within 20 minutes on Saturday morning and no answer so little under staffed and the box spring cover was filthy. These were the only problems, would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Dierma B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Linden, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

We are happy you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of the restaurants and stores around us. Also the great breakfast served in our hotel. We want to apologize for the front desk and answering in the morning. And also housekeeping took care of the box spring, thanks for letting us know. Hope to see you again with us.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Prime location and well kept. I always stay here when in town. My family comes to go shopping. The hotel is in the middle of a mall and Walmart is a couple of blocks away. The breakfast is good but if you don't want any from the hotel you have Burger king right across the street. And there's a movie theatre right next to the hotel. Many things to do

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feed back, hope to see you back in our hotel enjoying with your family.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I have stayed at Hampton Inns almost on a weekly basis every week since 1998. The Linden, NJ location is one of my favorites due to their superior customer service. If every hotel had an employee like Rose at the front desk, their business would increase.

David Kennedy

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I stay here often on business and it's my preferred choice in the area, especially since my work in the area is minutes from this hotel. The hotel is pretty clean...rooms are big and comfy. I've had horrible luck with the irons and boards; they definitely need updating. Staff is really nice and always welcoming and accommodating.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business