“Great Restaurant”

Add it.
Laceno
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Lindenwold
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. I can't believe we never knew about this place. It is a best kept secret. We will definately be back. You should definately check this out.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

We love Laceno! Marcos and his staff are wonderful! We always have a great meal here. The menu has traditional tried-and-true meals and then there's always something awesome on the specials! My husband and I LOVE their Ceasar salad! I always say it's the best kept secret in SJ, but I'm hoping the word gets out and everyone comes and enjoys a meal with kind-spirited Marcos! He'll make you feel very welcome and deliver a fabulous meal to your table with a smile!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We come to Laceno, bring our own wine and to enjoy the friendly and quiet owner, Marcos and his exceptional menu. From the minute you climb the steps to the door you are greeted warmly by Marcos and seated shortly. The smell coming from the open kitchen is just like being in Italy. The menu is fresh and authentic. Our favorites are grilled octopus, Focaccia, and Dover sole. Absolutely a gem and our own quiet spot:)

Reviewed 12 December 2016

This place will surely surprise you! Beautifully redone exterior leads into an equally nice seating area...a little smallish but very quaint. Having dined here several times now have not had a bad meal & the menu has several options (seafood, Italian specialties, etc) for even the pickiest eater. Cost is very reasonable. I specifically enjoy the Chicken Laceno!
They always seem to have interesting specials as well.

BYOB, so grab a bottle of wine, go enjoy!!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

When u think of good quality places to eat in lindenwold not many come to mind. Laceno is a place I recommend for every1 to try. Everything from the service to the food was exceptional! A must try if in the area and looking for a awesome meal.

Been to Laceno? Share your experiences!