“Would give them a 6 if I could”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fuji Sushi & Steak House LLC
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Linwood
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Some of the best Japanese food you ever have.
The sushi is fresh and fantastic.
Shrimp tempura , The Best.Been here many times and have had most everything on the menu.
Never Disappointed.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped here with my mom, when we walked in they had a lot of tables that had dirty plates on them, yet nobody was in there. My mom made a comment, but I wanted to give it a shot. We ordered, and a minute or two later, I could see the cook from where we sat. He stuck his hand down into the back of his pants, scratched, pulled his hand out and grab food and threw it on the grill. We were beyond disgusted, obviously we walked out. Needles to say I'll never go back

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We went to Fuji for the first time based on a locals recommendation. We ordered several apps and four special sushi rolls. Everything was very good and fairly priced for the size of the portions. The place is BYOB and I would definitely go back in the near future. The owners were very nice and helpful when we ordered. It appears that they do a very good take out business. Definitely worth giving it a try!

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

The menu is fairly priced and the sushi is excellent. Maybe we were there on an exceptionally busy night but it seemed to me that they need a second chef. The man that was there worked non stop but how can one person keep up with that many orders. If you are not in a hurry, bring some wine or sake and make a night of it. Definitely worth it but don't go if your time is limited.
Also they deliver and have a strong take out business.

Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

Holy cow.....plan on taking your time. one server and she is overwhelmed. so everything takes FOREVER! aside from that the food is good. just really plan on being there forever.