“Ethiopian & Latino!”

Add it.
Ada's Latin Flavor
Ranked #25 of 142 Restaurants in Long Branch
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Ada's is a local secret. It is a down to earth place with delicious food. The owners are very friendly and attentive, they will make you feel right at home. If you have never tried Ethiopian food before, I highly recommend you give it a try here. You will love the engira bread that comes with it. Also, eating with your hands is fun but optional :)

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Dined with my wife, she had a delicious Cubano sandwich. I had the spicy Ethiopian beef stew. It had plenty of meet, carrots, potato nesting on a delicious Ethiopian bread and a salad. Tostone's as our side dish, excellent. Ada took very good care of us. The place is simply and nicely decorated. A BYOB.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This was off the hook delicious!!!! Finally a unique place that is extraordinary! The chicken fell off the bone and the sauces were spectacular!
I can't wait to go back and try her Ethiopian food, she said they serve it from Wednesday to Saturday.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Of course all the food is great and this would be a great place for your first Ethiopian experience but if you try the Beef Stew, you will never be satisfied with anyone else 's.

1  Thank 2seas
Reviewed 11 September 2015

I was a little hesitant--the combination of Dominican and Ethiopian seemed a little odd to me, and the restaurant isn't exactly in the best area. But, oh my gosh, the food! My husband and I shared a combination platter and we fought for every last bit. The vegetable dishes were especially tasty. The owner was very friendly and wanted us to be happy. I wish we lived closer so we could visit more often!