“Delicious, just deelicious!”
Review of Crowley Cupcakes

Crowley Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Madison
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Use Crowley Cupcakes on a regular basis when I need to being a little something special! More people, in my experience will take a cupcake what is two bites than a full size dessert! Try iut yourself! Always a welcome treat!

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

It is really hard to find freshly baked gluten-free goodies. We were really excited to see that this local cupcake shop has some excellent

Gluten-free cupcakes. If you need a few or want a variety you can call ahead and place an order. There is no place to eat in the bakery but taking your cupcakes out and enjoying them at home is just as

Reviewed 15 September 2015

I generally stop in for a chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake for myself. During the fall they make great pumpkin cupcakes - you must try them!

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

The cupcakes were absolutely wonderful! Nice and moist...The people were friendly. I would definitely recommend the quaint little cupcake shop.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

First, the cupcakes are delicious. I love the idea of mini-cupcakes as well as the large variety of flavors of cupcakes. The mint chocolate chip was my favorite, but the other 5 types we tried were very good, also.
The shop is very clean and the people who work there are very nice. The prices are high, but probably comparable to other shops in the area. I do wish there was a little seating area as it would be a nice place to sit and enjoy coffee and a snack while shopping.