“catering perfection for a 17th birthday party!!”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #20 of 51 Restaurants in Mahwah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2017

VERY last minute, I wanted to put together a surprise for my daughter's 17th birthday. However she has this problem, she can never leave anyone out...so we ended up having 18 friends over on a wednesday evening but my husband and I both had to work and didn't get home till 7!

It was no problem at all. We called Moe's and they took the best care of us, the catering people on the phone, the guy who delivered and set up everything perfectly...they suggested queso and some extra guac, which I'm so glad they did, because teenagers ate the mountain of chips they sent and loved the dips!

We had plenty with extra for the few adults who stuck around, and a few unexpected guests as well.

It was so extraordinarily easy, delicious and perfect for a house full of teens...they brought every single thing we needed...the sternos and racks kept everything warm for hours, kids came back for seconds and thirds to piping hot fajitas all evening! They brought everything from spoons for everything, and plates and forks, and great containers to pack up leftovers in. Clean up was a cinch!!! We literally bought a cake and that was it. It was just right, really great...and of course the kids were thrilled to see that it was Moe's, which apparently they all love.

Thanks Moe's for an effortless party we got to spend dancing around the kitchen with our daughter and her friends instead of doing dishes!

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I like Moes, it's fast and convenient. the food is always good quality. Sometimes crowed for lunch, get there before noon.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

I have gone here a few times this summer and I have been pleased each time I recommend a burrito bowl or the Nacos witch are also good they have a salsa bar with different types of salsa ranging from regular to hot.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Moes is great. Always fresh things here, very casual, inexpensive and straightforward. They also have a nice catering business - I've had several parties done by them - makes it easy, reasonable and everyone loves the food.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

This was ju first experience at a moe's southwest grill and I was really satisfied. I wish we had one closer to my home or work I would definitely go more often. Very customizable menu and plenty of choices.

Been to Moe's Southwest Grill? Share your experiences!