“Good food”

Jun Lung
Ranked #17 of 58 Restaurants in Mahwah
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We go there for take-out, and the food is good. The portions are very large. Sometimes the attitude is not the best. I asked for a little more sweet & sour sauce and they charged me $1.50.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I have a had a couple different Chinese places around here and I come back to this one. There fried rice is really good especially if you ask them to put an egg in it and the sushi I also very good and make it the way you want it.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Always get my take out from there. The food is delicious and so fresh. Even custom ordered specials for my liking. Highly recommend if your in the mood for good oriental cuisine

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Great food, great service. Vegetarian selection is great. Will be a repeat customer. New favorite place to eat.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

This place sucks!
Time and time again I've ordered from here and I've SPECIFICALLY asked for EXTRA hot yellow mustard and every single time, I get ONE tiny container. It's like they hoard this stuff. Even when I'm standing at the counter placing my order, the STILL toss ONE tiny container in the bag and I have to tell them MORE!
DONE, DONE, DONE!

Been to Jun Lung? Share your experiences!