“The Best Mexican Food Around”
Review of Cielito Lindo

Cielito Lindo
Ranked #28 of 65 Restaurants in Manasquan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I like Mexican Food! I have tried almost every Mexican restaurant in the shore and so far I have found Cielito Lindo to be the best. The food is always fresh and delicious. This is real Mexican Food!!! The service is always the best. I highly recommend Cielito Lindo.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

We went for Cinco de Mayo. Not only were we able to get a reservation, they had a mariachi band with great live music. The food was very good. I had the seafood platter (Barco Pesquero), the most expensive thing on the menu, for only $14, and it was huge and fresh. My wife had enchiladas de mole. The service was a little slow, but it gave us time to look up Cinco de Mayo – it is not Mexican Independence Day or even celebrated in Mexico. Rather it is a California holiday celebrating the 1862 Battle of Puebla Mexican victory over the French.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Always great food and they deliver. They offer a ton of different tacos and some very interesting dishes.
Never had a bad meal from there and the waitstaff is friendly.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Have not been here since they first opened. I have to disagree with some of the reviews. The staff is very helpful and attentive. Make sure they understand exactly what you want to order, there is quite a selection. The food is always fresh. The quesadillas are excellent, as well as, a dish with sliced beef and cactus. This is authentic home cooked food. Check out their entertainment schedule. At times they have lice music. We will definitely be back. Another plus, they deliver! So if you are tired of pizza, give this place a try.

1  Thank dee h
Reviewed 28 July 2015

We went here for the first time on Cinco de Mayo! Small, decorated for the day & good service. We did take-out and sampled several dishes, but my absolute "will go back" item is the quesadilla!