“Awful”

Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #10 of 12 Restaurants in Mantua
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

My family had always loved LJS for a quick fast meal. Was always good. My husband got take out for our family of 3. All of us were so disappointed over the lack of quality. We do not know if it is just this area LJS that is so bad or if it is all the chains that have gone down hill. We went from being excited to getting fish and the hush puppies to vowing to never to returning to Mantua LJS again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Always get the order right on drive thru option. Friendly staff and quick service
Fish seems always fresh

Reviewed 18 October 2016

i could of fried an egg with the grease that was on the fish and chips. Slow take out service and not enough help.I would not go here again.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I love this restaurant. The Chicken Taco Salad, fish, shrimp, and cole slaw are always fresh and delicious. The staff is always courteous, punctual, and cheerful. I recommend this Long John Silver's to everyone.

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

The service was very slow. The whole place was dirty, food on the floor and tables. The French fries were under cooked, the fish was greasy . This was the worst Long John Silvers I have every been in.