“Authentic Dim Sum”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This restaurant is popular for its Dim Sum on weekends. The food is pretty good and authentic though a little bit pricey. But, hey, there's not much competition. I have only been here for dinner a couple of times and the food is good as well. They do have a nice little peace garden out back and a Koi pond to occupy the kids while waiting for Dim Sum seating. I suggest getting there at 11:30 when they open or the wait will be quite long.

1  Thank onewai

Reviewed 20 November 2017

When I was seated I was given a menu with one set of prices. Upon being presented with the bill each item I ordered was more than what was on the original bill. When I was shown the menu the prices were what was indicated on the bill. They have to have 2 sets of menus . I KNOW the prices of the food I ordered & they weren't the same as the prices on the original menu. Talk about bait & switch.

1  Thank Jerry G
Reviewed 13 November 2017

So, we went here after we couldn't get a table at the Peking Pavilion. The service was excellent, and the food was served promptly. Food was hot and well prepared. We took advantage of the family style special for four people, and had plenty of food and great variety. It was a terrific dinner - glad we came here!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

It's not often to find a nice sit-in Chinese resturant. This place has great food, nice staff, and its decor is beautiful. Great for family or business meetings.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Grand Manier Shrimp. Grand Manier Shrimp. Grand Manier Shrimp. Best pork fried rice. Love the Won Ton Chips. One of the places I miss most about New Jersey.