“Will not return”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Truly the worst "Chinese" food experience, possibly the worst we've ever had! Inferior ingredients, below..subpar preparation, the owners should be embarrassed that they actually expect people to pay for the inferior food, poor service, and disrespectful staff.

2  Thank Garry O

Reviewed 1 January 2018

We had a family get together for 8. They only had banquet dinners set for 6 or 10, so we took the 10. Being asian and going to many many banquets, i was not expecting anything this nice. The course were incredible. Lobster, squid, peking duck, walnut shrimp to just name a few. Everything was cooked perfectly. Not to greasy, oily or salty. Service was excellent also..Great place to go!

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Always wanted to try Crown Palace, and finally did. Wow - what a total disappointment. Of the 4 dinners ordered, the only one worth noting was the "Pan fried brown chicken" which was similar to a General Tso. The Grand marnier shrimp were coated with a white creamy sweet sauce (I have this dish often at Peking Pavilion which is why i ordered it - this is not EVEN CLOSE to Peking's GM Shrimp). The filet mognon w/string beans ($26.95) way waaay over-cooked and did not taste like filet mignon, and the portion was very small for that price, and finally the "Chicken Royale" was so bad that we couldn't eat it. Threw the entire dish away. Dumplings were ok, but as my kids said, the same as you'd get at the local Chinese take-out. Most likely not made in-house.

We Will never go back. Spent over $100 for dinner and left totally disappointed.

1  Thank jerseydiver
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This restaurant is popular for its Dim Sum on weekends. The food is pretty good and authentic though a little bit pricey. But, hey, there's not much competition. I have only been here for dinner a couple of times and the food is good as well. They do have a nice little peace garden out back and a Koi pond to occupy the kids while waiting for Dim Sum seating. I suggest getting there at 11:30 when they open or the wait will be quite long.

1  Thank onewai
Reviewed 20 November 2017

When I was seated I was given a menu with one set of prices. Upon being presented with the bill each item I ordered was more than what was on the original bill. When I was shown the menu the prices were what was indicated on the bill. They have to have 2 sets of menus . I KNOW the prices of the food I ordered & they weren't the same as the prices on the original menu. Talk about bait & switch.

1  Thank Jerry G