“Desert with hubby ”

Petit Paris
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Montclair
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Found this place as my husband as we were walking around after dinner. Glad we stopped here. Espresso was good and our deserts were great. So light and not too sweet. I had a few macaroons and my husband had some kind of raspberry desert. Would definitely come back. It was a nice treat for a warm night and was able of sit outside.

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

That's all.

They are simply the yummiest treat I've ever tasted. When they are fresh, they are perfection. They also have very good coffee. It's a great combo. I will continue to go buy my macarons at Petit Paris.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Sweet cafe, just wish they offered desserts that did not contain food dyes and healthier dessert options.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

We keep returning for the amazing macaroons!! Coffee is wonderful as well as the service and atmosphere!

Reviewed 28 April 2015

This shop sells delicious pastries and macarons, and also serves light and tasty meals, including salads, soups, sandwiches, and quiches. The atmosphere is pleasant and has a French touch, as does the menu. The staff is helpful and friendly.