“One of the Best Restaurants in the Area.”

Fire & Oak - Montvale
Reserve with OpenTable
Fire & Oak - Montvale is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Montvale
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Grand Ave
Description: Fire & Oak is a unique American Grill. Serving gourmet comfort food made from the freshest ingredients. With menu items ranging from sushi to fresh ground burgers to prime steaks, there is something for everyone. With accommodations for parties of 2-150, Fire & Oak is available for intimate dining or corporate and private events in 2 available private rooms.
Reviewed 1 September 2017

We visited here while on business trip. The atomosphere was great. Food and service were good. We highly recommend the calamari and truffle Parmesan Fries. They were delicious. The burgers that were ordered were enjoyed. I have to say, I was a little disappointed by the crab cakes. They were more processed and not lump. The server was very attentive and the food came promptly.

I tried to make a reservation on open table but because we had a group of 7, I had to call. I called, they accommodated us at the time we wanted with no problems.

We were staying at the Hilton Woodcliff. The shuttle will bring you here.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I was in love with the decor of this place! It felt like a manhattan restaurant in north jersey. Our reservation was for 8:45 on a Friday night that I made through open table. Why they told open table we did not honor the reservation is strange to me. Anyway, our server was wonderful. We had some raw oysters (extremely tiny ones), the crispy fried oysters, and a special salad . The salad was amazing with fresh grilled peaches, burrata mozzarella, heirloom tomatoes, and arugula. It was a huge portion and the 4 of us shared it. Everyone was delighted with their entrees. I had the crab cakes and they had a ton of delicious crab. I especially enjoyed their pear ginger lychee martini! Wooooooow! We all had dessert and the apple pie was not only huge, but soooo good. I would definitely return and recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

The bartender kindly recommended two different martinis to try and I enjoyed them both. The $1 oyster night was also great and I enjoye my steak and seasonal veg. Will definitely be back the next time we are in the area!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Came here while staying at the Hilton Woodcliff Lake and was impressed by the atmosphere, service, and food.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great bar, food and service. Nice atmosphere. Very good bar menu, if you're in the mood for small plates.