Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
FindHotelUS$108
eDreamsUS$108
Agoda.comUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

Overall a clean hotel and easy check in process. Couple things that would make this hotel stand out for an extended stay property. Appliances are old, less signs all over the room(feels very institutional), matching lamp shades, sitting area in the lobby missing a television. Bedding was good and I liked the bathroom amenities. The air conditioning units are very old- therefore loud. A lot of hotels forget to check their iron and replace on time and I couldn’t iron my shirt.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank R6851SKnicks
Reviewed 27 June 2019

Made a reservation for a work trip for 5 nights. This budget hotel seems to cater more to long term residents. Found condoms in the parking lot as soon as I drove up to check-in...very bad first impression. AC in room was broken and there was no one from maintenance scheduled to work in the evenings. Front desk clerk said they were sold out, so we were stuck for the night. They didn’t even have a portable fan to help the air circulate. Nearby hotels were sold out or had terrible reviews, so we decided to stay put for the night. We had a horrible night. At checkout there was no apology and new front desk clerk didn’t seem surprised at all to hear why we were leaving early.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank wanderlust2004
Reviewed 10 June 2019

We live locally, but were getting hardwood floors installed in our home, so we had to find a place to escape the fumes. I was very pleased, start to finish, with our experience with Candlewood Suites. My husband and I were given a tour of a one bedroom suite ahead of time from the manager. We found it to be spacious and more than adequate for our needs, so we booked four nights. It is important that I mention that this place is dog friendly - as I have a little dog that happens to be blind. For almost four days, I literally lived in the spacious 500+ square foot suite and it was like a nice mini vacation for me! Bed was comfy (wish it was a king size though!) and towels were really nice. Full size frig and microwave allowed us to heat up our take out dinners (there were two burners also - but I wasn't cooking!). Any garbage we had we just put in the cans at the end of the hallway which were emptied multiple times during the day - never unsightly or smelly. Our room was perfectly situated by the stairwell which had carpeted, wide stairs to the first floor, which had a side door that led right to a nice grassy area with a gazebo. I got a USA Today most mornings and every time I passed by the front desk, the staff always had a smile and a greeting. Oh - and the plantings by the front entrance are really pretty and inviting!!!

So all in all, it worked out perfectly for us, and I would highly recommend staying here!!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this property before and never had a problem. This visit was not the same. Things are starting to deteriorate here and I wouldn’t stay again.

It was pretty warm on the day of my visit. The air conditioning was not working. According to the instructions on the unit, you are not to touch the air conditioner since it is controlled by the wall unit. It says it is motion activated and you should wait 15 minutes for it to work. After several hours and a very uncomfortable room, I went to the front desk. The person there said she didn’t know what to do and suggested that I look at the actual air conditioner under the window. I also told her that someone was smoking in the room across from mine and it was really bothering me. It turns out she was right about the A/C. The actual air conditioner was set on heat. When I moved it to air, it started to work.
No one did anything about the smoker, who smoked all night and was still smoking when I checked out.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank ImTravelin
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Parsippany Morris Plains, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2019

Hi ImTravelin,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We are committed to providing you with an excellent hotel stay. I am sorry for the issue you had with the air conditioning unit and the unusual smell you encountered and for any discomfort caused you. I have shared your comments with our management teams to help point out areas that need additional attention.

This may not be your greatest stay with us, but thanks for sharing your concerns. We value your input and would love a chance to make it up to you.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

Kissy at front desk so helpful, friendly and professional. The room was clean and well stocked to feel like home. Great value and then some. They even had a water dish for dogs, dog biscuits, grills outside and a gazebo. Everything looked brand new.

Date of stay: March 2019