Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
PricelineUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
Orbitz.comUS$85
TravelocityUS$85
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

This place is a complete disaster... poorly run crap hole... I had booked online and when I went to check in the rude woman at the desk wouldn't honor the price I got online... she wanted me to pay more than what I was quoted... after seeing that place I feel like she did me a favor.

Date of stay: May 2017
3  Thank Jason D
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Filthy and disgusting. Thick dust in room with garbage from previous occupants in corners and under sink. Ice machine broken and they told us to buy ice across the street. Don't be fooled by the smiley face on booking.com.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank frequentflyer155
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Very noisy, but if you do not have too many loud neigbours the hotel should be fine. Some people seem to live there for longer time; others seem to rent it for the hour instead of for the day if you get what I mean.

Breakfast was disappointing; cereals with milk was all there was in this "english breakfast".

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank jaccostam
Reviewed 9 November 2014

Nasty, nasty, nasty! It didn't take 5 minutes in the room to know we were not going to stay there nor did we want to touch anything in that absolutely filthy place. That's not even getting into the noise from the other side of the door. Manger didn't want to refund us. After pointing out food on the floor & other issues of filth to the manager he insisted on putting us into another room. Had to point out filth in the hall & office as well & insist that we had no intention of staying there. The manager wanted to argue to the point I was about to put my hands on him & had to just walk away at the request of my wife. Actually had to threaten to get the health dept. involved to point out the filth to this guy in order to get trough to him that we were not staying in anyplace that filthy, give us a refund.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank RoverJ2014
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We were referred here by the Hyatt in Morris Town... as all of the hotels in town were booked. We were up most of the night with yelling/arguing going on until all hours. It felt very unsafe - and to make things more uncomfortable we had our 4 children with us. They did provide extra bedding/blankets. The language by 2 or 3 men in the AM was foul. 3-4 women were in the lobby area and as other reviews stated it appeared to be a hang out for those living or frequenting the place. They waived the taxes and charged 80.00+ for the room. We do not like giving reviews like this but want others to avoid an experience less than desirable. Not a place for families at all.

Date of stay: October 2012