US$110
US$121
US$110
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$139
US$149
US$142
US$129
US$116
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$142
US$119
US$109
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$85
Hotels.com
All reviewswedding weekendflatbreadrehearsal dinnerwedding guestsfront desk staffthe entire stafffamily eventfridge and microwavebusiness travelerstaying at this hotelup to datecomfortable roomsbit datedthe general managernew jerseynice staybistro
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe how rude the staff is/was. I’ve never stayed at a worse hotel. Embarrassing. Couldn’t wait to leave. Don’t stay. You will see what I mean. I need more words to submit but in my 41 years of existence I’ve never been to a worse hotel. Don’t stay here. Don’t stay here. Don’t stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brad B
HunterJ15, General Manager at Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hello Brad B,
I apologize that you found my staff to be rude and that you were embarrassed. That is certainly not the feeling that I wish any of my guests to have. We have hotel policies in place for a good reason and we follow the law that governs our jurisdiction. I am available at any time if you wish to discuss this. 973-810-9964. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

New Jersey has a bad reputation with people who simply drive through on the Turnpike or watch "Jersey Shore". This hotel is located in the Northwestern section of the state and is reminiscent of the Virginia Piedmont.

The hotel itself every amenity you desire -- 24-hour cafe, a nice bar, and restaurant. The staff is friendly, reception and departure easy.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
HunterJ15, General Manager at Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hi Richard D,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I really appreciate your business! I'm glad that you found us to be comfortable and meeting your needs and we hope to see you again soon!

Hunter Jones

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I have stayed here many times for business over the past decade and always thought it was a nice hotel. When the team was making the reservations this time, my boss did not want to stay here because she said the hotel was a dump but I talked her and everyone else into it. She was right. The suspending ceiling in the bathroom had a three inch gap. The door was hung crooked and the door jam had obviously had work over the years and did not close properly twice. The paint was bubbling and peeing around the window- I had to open the window when I arrive to air the room out. Some of the cushions in the lobby looked like they had been mauled by lions, they were so shredded.

Although the staff was exceptional (the best of any Marriott I have ever stayed at) and the hotel was exceptionally clean, the building and some of the furnishings need immediate attention. It was quiet, clean and the food from the bistro was good. I was told that they would not be renovating until next year.

Room Tip: Stay away from the third floor
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HunterJ15, General Manager at Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hello StarkEnterpr1se,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on the hotel. I appreciate your honesty. I did want to let you know that the renovation team is scheduled to be here next Thursday, February 22nd. We hope to get the process started and a plan of action in place. We strive to provide you with an excellent experience while you are with us and I apologize for any uncomfortable situation.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

My son's junior football team got invited to play at the NFL Hall of Fame Tournament and we stayed at this hotel. Friendly staff, excellent value for the money we spent. Hotel can get a little rowdy with wedding reception guests (easier to take the stairs) would highly recommend to all!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to respond and thank you for your business! You are correct that it can get a little rowdy when we have large groups on the weekends but that's the nature of the business. :-)

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Glad we found this Courtyard when visiting family for Christmas in Hacketstown. Very reasonable rates. Able to check in early on XMAS day with friendly attentive staff. Great location right off 80. Room was fine with two queen beds. Was quiet for our stay. We didn't use the bar or restaurant as we had to leave early but breakfast was included. A cracker barrell was close by if interested. We'll stay here on any future trips to the area.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family