“Expensive then your average pizzeria ”
Review of Marino's

Marino's
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Mullica Hill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: At Marino's of Mullica Hill we use only the best & freshest local ingredients to make delicious & authentic food. Stop in and experience the best for yourself!
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

The food is great and the vibe inside is awesome. But their prices is way to expensive and the wait was too long she told me 15-20 minutes but it was 45 minutes wait for pick up. The the cashier wasn't very helpful. I order 3 slices of pizza their about $3.50 a slice. Cashier could of instead said hey would you like to make that a medium pizza instead get more slices and it's cheaper!!! Overall again the food was great.

Anthony M, Owner at Marino's, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

While I'm thrilled everything you've tried has been delicious, Erica, I'm sorry if you haven't been equally as impressed by the service. It sounds like our team could be doing a better job of offering solutions to your orders, and I really appreciate you bringing this to my attention. We always want the best for our guests, so I'll be sure to address this with our staff so we can improve in that realm going forward. I hope we'll get the pleasure of welcoming you back for another slice very soon.

Thanks,
Anthony Marino

Reviewed 18 January 2017

best salad i ever had- chicken avocado so delicious- you won't be disappointed- other salads great too- pizza my grandchildren like- all kinds

Anthony M, Owner at Marino's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

The best you've ever had?! We're seriously flattered, Lois! We love hearing everyone in the family has found a dish they love. We hope you'll all come in and join us again soon.

Until then,

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Great salads and pizza. Quick and easy. Never let down by them. Their our go to. They also are great for food for a party.

Anthony M, Owner at Marino's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

We love hearing you can always count on us when you're looking to grab a quick and delicious bite, Chris. We can't wait to welcome you back for another soon.

Until then,

Reviewed 18 November 2016

We thought we had to make the trek across the bridge to Philly to get a great cheesesteak. No more! Marino’s tops them all! (and we have eaten at them all). My wife, who favors the vegetables over the meat, fell in love with a slice of the butternut squash pizza (yes – butternut squash pizza) and a side salad- chicken avocado. Best place in town. We will become regulars.

Anthony M, Owner at Marino's, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Wow, Donald! Best place in town? We're blown away! It means the world to us that you're a fan of our cheesesteaks. We're so grateful to have you two as regulars!

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I recently had lunch delivered from Marino's while in town for business. The prices were reasonable and my chicken pesto panini was above average. I would definitely order from here again.

Anthony M, Owner at Marino's, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2016

Thanks so much for choosing us while you were in town! We can't wait to welcome you back for another classic soon. - The Marino's Team