“Good food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I always get the lunch salad special. It's really good. My son always gets the cheeseteak which he loves. The waffle fries here are fabulous! The staff is so nice and friendly. The only downside is the air conditioning doesn't work well. If you eat here in the summer you can feel the moisture in the air. I live close and rarely eat here in the summer because if it. Vegan options other than a salad would also be appreciated. Our family definitely loves this place.

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

Food was good, but the portion of meats in the Hoagies were pretty small for the price. Will not return or get delivery.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We are big on delivery and they always get it to us as stated! Love everything we ever tried. Just recently had salads in our last order and they were perfect and filling. Also love the rewards program for us frequent fliers!

Reviewed 23 May 2015

This is a chain pizza shop and the pizza is OK. Subs and other food items are just OK. Delivery is quick.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

I'll start by saying that we only order from Pat's when we don't feel like cooking nor feel like leaving the house. They deliver and are only a few miles from our house. They have always been quick to deliver the food and the hot is always hot, the cold is always cold. I always get the same thing. Their fried chicken dinner. It's actually some of the best take out fried chicken I've had. The fried chicken dinner comes with a full chicken (the smallest chicken pieces you'll have ever seen), coleslaw, garden salad, french fries and bread. Like I said before, I enjoy the fried chicken a lot. The rest of the meal is average at best. The coleslaw is very bitter, the bread is never good and the fries are average. One of my biggest pet peeves on deliveries is when they put a cold item in with a hot item. Unless instructed not to, they will put the nice fresh salad on top of the hot chicken and fries. By the time the meal comes, you have a nice hot salad.....nasty. No common sense at all. When ordering, I tell them to put the cold items in a separate bag and they usually (not always) oblige. My wife likes their Thai Chicken sandwich. I've never had their pizza or much of anything else on their menu. We use this establishment more out of convenience, not for the high quality. I'm not saying this is a bad place to eat, it just happens to be the only place that delivers in our area, so we use it for delivery and that's about it.