“If you like thin crust this is your place”
Review of Holy Tomato Too

Holy Tomato Too
Ranked #11 of 24 Restaurants in Mullica Hill
Reviewed 2 September 2017

If you like thin crust this is your place. Pizza was different (thin crust). Not my favorite. I liked the amounts of tomato sauce and cheese on the original pizza. We also had the Italian peppers stuffed with cheese and Italian meat. I'll give it a four. Not bad but not my taste.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

My son and DiL who live nearby raved about this place, so we gave it a try. Our experience did not leave us with the same feelings. Pizza -- one's likes and dislikes -- are personal and each and every person has their own preferences. Some like it thick and some like it thin. Some like it white and some like it zesty. What we found may have been the kids' cup o' tea, but it was not ours. We haven't been back since.
In their defense, the service was good and the owners are a friendly lot, but that is not enough for me to return since there are so many other pizza joints within a five mile radius that offer a better pie for my money.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Hands down some of the best pizza I've ever had. I love thin crust pizza, but this also has an authentic taste of fresh tomatoes and the perfect amount of cheese, basil, and spices. The plain pizza is so amazing. The flavors just come together perfectly, it's so delicious I can't even describe it. I can't wait to visit again and try a few of their different topping options.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Unless you like to hold a wedge of ultra thin soggy bottom cooked dough with crushed tomatoes and little cheese visible several inches above your mouth to eatI guess this is your place. Even eating leftover the next day, it does the same thing cold ! Makes Macks at the shore look like deep dish ! Whether crushed or an emulsified tomato sauce, this not what I call tomato pie or something similar in the pizza family. Not even close to the area's most famous tomato pies found in the Chambersburg neighborhood of S Trenton. The crushed tomatoes used were plain with no seasoning whether out of a can or self prepared using fresh. Essentially, to be called a tomato pie, toppings go on first then the tomato condiment like crushed last.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

From the moment you walk in the front door, it's as if you are visiting an old friend's home! Troy is so friendly and welcoming..it was like we've known him for years!! He puts a smile right on your face as he tells you all about the freshly made menu items. The decor is so unique with each room having its own awesome theme! Great spot to have a nice meal with friends or family!! We fell in love with this place just by the atmosphere...now the pizza...WOW!! Just wow. The BBQ pulled pork pizza is out of this world delicious! Probably the best tasting pizza I've had in years..if not ever! This was our first time and let me just say I cannot wait to go back and try more items!