Lowest prices for your stay
US$152
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$152
PricelineUS$152
FindHotelUS$152
All reviews full kitchen the jersey shore br suite outlet mall premium outlets the garden state parkway minute drive hot breakfast new jersey indoor pool walmart dishwasher nj housekeeping fireplace sofa gm
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2021

It snowed two days and I was unable to back out to go to work at a local hospital. There were no Ubers available. Malcolm was working the front desk overnight. He dug the snow from around my tires so I could get to work. The next day, it was a sheet of ice around my car. I asked him to move my car to the front door so I wouldn’t fall. Thanks so much. Also want to mention Joe, Joseph, Diamond and Barbara for always being available! Y’all rock!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mel M
Joseph Sirianni, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Neptune at Gateway Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

Thank you very much for acknowledging my staff. I will share this with the team. Stay safe.

Reviewed 25 November 2020

My youngest and last of four kids to marry had her wedding in her home state of New Jersey. We picked this Residence Inn as it was close to the venue (14 minutes drive) and I had stayed there before as a guest on business. It was the best place that I have chosen out of all 4 weddings of my kids! The hotel and their staff were excellent!!! The breakfast each morning had very attentive and helpful staff. Housekeeping did one specially booked super cleaning for me mid-period as I had booked 2 weeks to be early for the wedding and help my daughter. So I practically lived there for that time period. I had my grandson with me as he could do online school during this pandemic using their high speed internet (I am a Platinum member). The managers and front desk were always helpful and treated me and the bride so nicely. They also made sure to be attentive to our guests in the wedding room block.

Room tip: I like being far enough from the elevators and not too far from the stairs.
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 26 August 2020

Just got back from the Residence Inn by Marriott in Neptune, NJ. The studio room was almost like a mini apartment with full fridge, sink, stove, dishwasher, dishes, etc. Desk and separate table and chairs, couch and comfortable chair with ottoman. Style was modern, newish and clean.

Loved the coffee and tea available 24 hours in lobby. Staff tried to please; everyone masked and socially distant.

I would definitely return to this motel!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Perel G
Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

Seemed ok at first even though it was way too expensive for this level of Marriott. This was a quick last minute booking for a family funeral. Staff was fine. Hotel and rooms are in need of updating. Our TV didn’t work and although they would send someone to look at it, we were not comfortable with additional staff in our room during COVID. Wallpaper peeling off the bathroom walls. Tub faucet difficult to turn. No paper towels or towels in the kitchenette. Barely Bathroom towels.

We sprayed the room down with disinfectant upon entering.

Date of stay: July 2020
3  Thank plastx2
Reviewed 29 May 2020

During my stay at this hotel, i was made to feel right at home. The staff is so friendly and always made sure i had anything i needed. Specifically Diamond, Barbara, and Emily. These young ladies go above and beyond with each guest. Always a pleasure to speak to. The housekeeping team is also going above expectations making sure everything is spotless.

Date of stay: April 2020