“Healthiest and Loveliest variety of flowers/plants”
Review of Variety Growers

Variety Growers
Reviewed 11 November 2015

I was in the New Jersey area in October and visited Neptune to do some shopping. I had the privilege of visiting the Variety Growers Flowers/garden shop.

As I walked in I was pleasantly greeted by the owners who seemed very enthusiastic to show me around. Looking around you are in awe at the lovely flowers and plants there. There were lots of Chrysanthemums, Gerberas daises, Caladiums, Gloxinias and Poinsettias..lots more varieties.

The plants were healthy looking with no bug bites on the leaves either, perfect for gift giving...anyone would love to have a plant from Variety Growers.

I have been to some botanical gardens that did not have such wide variety of plants and flowers.
So if you are ever in the New Jersey - Neptune area, stop in buy someone you love a lovely potted plant or just drop in and enjoy the beautiful flowers there.

2  Thank Coryy20