“Small town country store”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scott's Country Market
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in New Egypt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 December 2013

The food is fresh and good. Hot and cold sandwiches. Drinks and great desserts. Help is always friendly. Nice, little, local deli.

Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

I am on a business trip and decided to stop by. The local people I work with told me about this place and I thought I'd give it a try. I got a hot roast beef sub, with cheese, onion, and horseradish sauce, and let me tell you, it was awesome. Best sub I have had in a long time. Price was reasonable at $7.99 for a large. This place is also a deli and a sort of general store as well. It is very nice to see a local mom and pop shop. Made me feel good to support them. The ladies behind the counter were also very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

this small deli-restaurant serves the best and freshest wraps, panini, sandwiches and soups.Call ahead for prompt pick up.
You can eat out back , or in front under umbrellas. Inside are a few stools and tables

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Come here for lottery tickets and sometimes sandwiches. Really nice cozy place. Happy people!!

Been to Scott's Country Market? Share your experiences!