“Delicioso!!!”

El Aguila Deli & Take Out
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in New Egypt
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Growing up in AZ has made me very picky about where I eat Mexican style food. This little deli has the best tacos and other offerings in this area!! Yum!

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We decided to try this place out and I will have to say we had NO REGRETS!!! The food is authentic Mexican food as stated. I ordered an horchata and it was que that I was going to love this place. Their tamales are delicious but the guacamole is to die for. You have to try this place out in New Egypt, NJ. This location offers to go only no dine in but they do have a dine in at a different location along with a food truck that serves in a different location as well.

Enjoy

Reviewed 25 April 2016

El Aguila has delicious food, and the portions are enormous. It's freshly prepared, and the food never fails to impress with it's quality. Yes, it's a little pricey and they don't accept credit cards ( there is an ATM machine inside), but you're hard pressed to find another Mexican restaurant of this quality locally. You can't really eat in as there's only one small table in the center, but we don't mind getting take out. We always enjoy it!

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Located in the back of a bodega. Great food and friendly service. All the meats you can want in different formations. A nice spot for lunch frequented by the local airmen.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Part Mexican grocery store, but 100% delicious. This clean, nothing fancy take out restaurant is a favorite stop in my town. You have to try it! It offers a few inside seats and a few tables outside. It's simple and scrumptious.