“This establishment is no loner operating”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #7 of 8 Restaurants in New Egypt
Reviewed 30 April 2015

This establishment is located on Main St and closed approx. one moth ago. Please update this listing

Reviewed 3 February 2015

I don't usually eat at subways but seeing as they opened in my neighborhood I gave it a try. The place is really clean and the workers are very nice. I actually really like the subs!

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I was never a big Subway fan, but my friends dragged me here for lunch a few months ago. I am now a fan since I found my sandwiches and salads filling and nutritious. I love their chicken salad with the cranberries in it. I find it always clean in here and watch the workers clean the tables as soon as a guest leaves. I only gave it 4 stars since sometimes the service is too slow.

1  Thank JerseyHorseLover

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!