Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$109
eDreamsUS$109
travelup.comUS$118
Agoda.comUS$109
TripadvisorUS$109
1,139 results
All reviews room was clean shuttle service restaurant staff free parking an early flight stayed here for one night front desk staff following morning short stay new jersey airport inns driver nyc highway transit nj
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

I booked Holiday Inn Newark as I had a flight from EWR next noon. The rooms are clean and have a good view. They provide airport shuttle to EWR which was nice given i had heavy luggage. I would definitely suggest this place for a no frills stay.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2020

The shuttle to and from the airport was good. The front desk staff were OK, but not overly friendly. The room itself was large and clean. It had a huge TV. But I was surprised to find no fridge or microwave. I consider those to be essentials.

During the night, I heard ear-splitting screams from a female somewhere in the hotel, which was really startling. Some other angry male voices came along too. I'm not racially prejudiced at all (I have a tri-racial family), but these angry accented voices were not good sounds to wake up from before a long flight home.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Hi Jeanne B,

Thank you for leaving feedback. I hope all is well!

We are determined to deliver the joy of travel for all. I am sorry to learn about the disturbance you felt from other guests and for any discomfort this caused you. I have alerted the hotel management about this. I am certain that the necessary guidelines will be in place, so neither you nor any other guest will have a similar experience in the future.

This may not be your greatest stay with us, but thanks for sharing your concerns. We would love a chance to make it up to you in the future.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 31 October 2020

close to the airport , good shuttle service, rooms are ok but not in good condition . you also Hear your neighbors . i had a couple with sex and another couple fighting . its ok for one night . but i ll probably choose something else next time ...

Room tip: as high as possible , you ll hear the traffic
Date of stay: October 2020
vijay alimchandani, General Manager at Holiday Inn Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Dear Guest: Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. I'm sorry your experience did not match up to our normal high standards. We will work towards correcting the deficiencies you have pointed out to try and make future stays better for our guests.
Again, please do accept my apologies for this stay.
Warm Regards,

Vijay N. Alimchandani

Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

Okay so the good. There’s free parking, it was pretty easy to get in and out of New York City.

My husband is a Marine and we were headed to NYC for 9/11 Memorials yesterday. I manage a bank in Pennsylvania. When we booked the room online it says plain as day “no deposit required” - the hotel stay was $100 yet they wanted $240 when we checked in.... that’s sort of a bait and switch. I manage a bank, so yes I get the idea of the authorization hold... (the front desk guy - David) was a little condescending in explaining in and tried explaining that “no deposit” meant no prepayment. Listen - deposit means “a returnable sum payable on the rental of something, to cover any possible loss or damage.” So when you say no deposit - that’s what it means. Just was sort of annoying... we only live about an hour and some change away - I probably would have just stayed home and not had a $240 authorization sitting on my card.

Anyways - other than that - the room was nice, water pressure was good.. the restaurant was closed due to Covid which I think at this point it’s time to reopen - everywhere else is open...

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

A nice hotel pretty close to Newark Airport! The reception staff was absolutely helpful as well as restaurant’s crew. The room was clean and comfy. Food offered in hotel’s restaurant was pretty nice. Overall it was a pleasant stay nearby Newark and major NJ Ports. If you wanna travel to NYC though, keep in mind that the distance is a bit long. Holiday inn offers a shuttle to the airport with a quite frequent schedule.

Date of stay: March 2020