SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsliving areasofa bedyogurtfree breakfastthe breakfast areagoogle mapsnice breakfastwould stay here againnew jerseyair trainshuttle servicean early flightrooms were very cleanevery half hourstayed here for one nightinto nycfree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We stayed here using a Park-Sleep-Fly arrangement, which I thought was reasonably priced. It is in a tricky location; kind of an island in the middle of the highways, but out GPS directions worked pretty well - helps to have a co-pilot though! The girl that checked us in was not overly friendly but not rude or anything. Our first room smelled like smoke (although I believe the hotel is fully non-smoking) but they quickly gave us a new room on request. Rooms are nice and spacious. Shuttle runs 24 hrs a day and was so efficient our driver to the airport dropped us at our terminal instead of the rail stop so we were way too early, but better than being late. Parking gate was a little wonky getting out.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Aniakrz, Manager at SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Good Day KristinL70
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to the SpringHill Suites- Newark Liberty. I am very glad you enjoyed our spacious guestrooms.
I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service that our guests have come to expect from the SpringHill Suites- Newark Liberty.
Sales -SHS

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This hotel was very safe and convenient. I travel a lot for business and have been in more hotels that I can count. This hotel was conveniently close to the Newark airport, had a shuttle service, and the employees were very friendly. The hotel appears to hire off-duty police officers as security which definitely made me fell safe as well as the lady behind me who commented about that while waiting to check in. I arrived late and was greeted by Ray at the front desk. He was very friendly and made checking in a breeze. The free breakfast was fast and fresh. I will certainly be staying at this SpringHill Suites again soon!

Room Tip: Ask for an Eastside of the building room and you can see the NYC skyline.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Aniakrz, Manager at SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Good Day Chris T,
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed both our amazing staff and comfortable accommodations. I will certainly be sharing your kind words with everyone here.
We very much appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotel.
Ania Krzanowska –Sales

Reviewed 1 March 2018

This was the CLEANEST hotel I have ever visited. The Front Desk staff were so friendly and helpful, actually helped us with transportation to the 9/11 Memorial, and even asked about our visit after we returned that night. I really enjoyed the breakfast, seemed to have something to please everyone's taste. If I am ever close to this area again, I will Definitely stay at this hotel

Room Tip: Our room seemed to be very quiet, didn't here anything from the hall or rooms next to us.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yourhillbillymama

Hello yourhillbillymama ,
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to give us some feedback! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff. They are proud to provide all of our guests with the high quality service this Springhill Suites is known for. We appreciate you letting us take care of you and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
SHS-Sales

Reviewed 27 February 2018

They offer a good package for park, sleep, fly. The parking is self parking behind a fence in a gated lot which is good. Staff is friendly , place is clean, offers amenities for business travelers. Breakfast is very nice and efficient . Overall a good deal. The problem is that the property is not synced up with Google Maps. The entrance is very difficult to find. We had to follow the shuttle from the airport to find it. It's such a mess that the desk staff are unable to give clear directions to the property. The general manager acknowledged the problem but nothing is being done to correct it.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Aniakrz, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hello w0rldtraveler1232,

Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for taking the time to write a review! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed both our staff and comfortable accommodations.
However, I am disappointed to hear of the issues that you experienced. I have shared your feedback with the rest of the team to ensure that they all understand how to help our future guests with directions to our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Ania Krzanowska –Sales

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Shuttle never showed at designated pick-up> After a long international flight we were forced to take a cab to the hotel. Thirty dollars later the front desk staff was less than sympathetic to our issue. Refused any kind of refund and even refused to give us a free bottle of water!!! There are many park-and-fly options in Newark. Find one other than this!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Aniakrz, Manager at SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Good Day msmigen,

I am disappointed to hear of the issues that you experienced. We take guest service very seriously and work hard to ensure a problem free experience for each of our guests; with that being said, admittedly, we sometimes fall short and I sincerely apologize for issues that you experienced. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service that our guests have come to expect from the SpringHill Suites- Newark Liberty and thank you very much for staying with us.
SHS-Sales