“The Best fresh bread in Town.”
Review of Teixeira's Bakery

Teixeira's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Newark
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I was there to get the Famous bread for Teixeiras and all the driven was worth, they offer a lot of diferent kinds of bread and all excelent, rye , wheat, etc. I buy French bars and the famous portuguese papo seco. Delicious and inexpensive for the quuality of the product.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

The assortment and quality of the pastries. The breads are great quality. Their pasteis re Bata is amazing! I highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I had a chicken empanada type pastry and a ham and cheese Stromboli type sandwich. Both were excellent. I also got a mealhada roll/loaf for 55 cents! The sweet pastries all looked so good as well as the cakes.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had a craving for pasteis de Nata which we had in Lisbon in January. The ones at Texeira's bakery are served warm and they are absolutely delicious. We will definitely be back for more!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve made a habit of visiting Teixeira’s over the last couple of months when in town for hockey. It’s an easy walk from the train station and Prudential Center. The food is delicious and very reasonably priced. The pasteis de nata are as amazing as those I had in Portugal, and the other breads, cakes, etc. are good too. The soup and lanche are very filling and tasty. They have been busy every time I’ve been in, even late Sunday afternoons when the neighborhood is otherwise quiet.

Been to Teixeira's Bakery? Share your experiences!