Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$275
Hotels.comUS$275
PricelineUS$270
FindHotelUS$275
eDreamsUS$270
CheapTicketsUS$275
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020

This place did not seem to care that they had bed bugs. They never answered my follow up emails. Basically we got bed bugs and brought them back to our house and it cost us $100s and was such a pain. I would hate for anyone to go through this. They need to shut this hotel down and do a full debugging but they didn't seem to care enough.

Room tip: do not stay here
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Quality inn was just what I expected for wildwood , only good aspect is the location . Our room was for the most part was pretty clean, bath room shower was good for a taller person , but the and hot/ cold was a little hard to adjust and the toilet did take a long time to fill for proper flush . As for the parking “yes it’s a little tight “, but if you arrive early enough we didn’t have an issue . Room 228 is where the pictures are from and around the upper deck is the lookout and sun deck which was nice to sit out on at night . If your picky and can’t adapt to a few over sights than it’s not the place for you . But to me wildwood is just what it is and every place I’ve ever stayed has had its faults. Good luck !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

For what it's worth this place isn't worth what we paid. I paid extra for included breakfast just for them to tell me its not being served due to Covid during check in. The beds were worn out, there were bugs in the bathroom, it was DISGUSTING! Save your money and go else where! I left before completing my stay. This placed ruined my entire trip.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2020

1st the location is perfect, and that what you’re paying for. Right on Boardwalk and beach, and block down to Morey’s Pier. For the price I paid for 3 nights was a little pricey but we had a dog. The hotel rooms were clean ( one review I read said bedbugs) but the pictures make them seem bigger than they are. Only 5 rooms have a beach front view. Be prepared for a lot steps. the staff very accommodating. Because of COVID - no breakfast, just coffee. The pool a perfect size. It’s your basic wildwood motel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2020

We booked a room for one night. When we checked in and turned down our beds, they clearly weren't cleaned (crumbs and other in the sheets!). Went immediately to the front desk. They charged me $375 and wouldn't return my money! We were there 15 minutes. The facility is NOT as advertised. Dirty, loud and awful!!!