All reviews within walking distance can't beat the location rooms are clean many years ocean seawall inlet lighthouse motel elevator
Reviewed 14 September 2017

motel is old, clean but old....the location however and type of accommodations is great.
we were right across the street from the beach and from the 3rd floor balcony could watch our teen children when they wanted to go to the beach after dinner.
the pool is great and most of the staff is excellent.

Room Tip: third floor is best
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dennisbqbasementsyst
Kathy T, Manager at Athens II Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Thank you Dennis, hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Truly enjoyed my stay at the Athens II, and it was just as a wonderful as I expected! Friendly staff, great amenities and one of the best views in North Wildwood. For me, it was such a blessing to be so close to the seawall and the inlet. I highly recommend this facility and I already have plans for a weekend in October! ;)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Kathy T, Manager at Athens II Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Alice
Thank you for your review, we enjoyed having you
See you soon

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Spent a week here this June as well as the last week of August leading into labor day. Always a wonderful time. Ocean views are fantastic. Rooms are pristine with an excellent daily maid service. Staff is always available and hospitable. Morning coffee a plus.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travelrads
Kathy T, Manager at Athens II Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you so much for your review. Not only for the nice things that you said but also for taking the time to review our motel. We like the feed back because it helps us do better. We hope everyone is happy and if they are not we would like to make their stay better.
Til we see you again!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stayed here and staff was absolutely ignorant to us. They were Uninviting, dirty and absolutely rude. The maids never cleaned the room, they always made comments towards us and a half hour before check out, management came into the room and stated "get your stuff and get out". Now I can understand if we were a rowdy crowd, however that was not the case to be treated like this. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank lcastiello85
Kathy T, Manager at Athens II Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Hello
I am not sure exactly who you are or where you stayed because it could not have been here. If you read our reviews we are always clean and the maids have been here for years. Some people put up the do not disturb sign and ask the maid for towels only. We also have many customers that have been coming for many years. Our check out time is at 10am and check in is at 2pm. Most people come much earlier than 2, we try to get people in as early as we can so they can start to enjoy their vacation. The policy is that your parking spot is available at 10:30 am giving people plenty of time to check out. I am sorry if you felt unwelcome here. I will say we do like things quiet after 11pm. This is in the best interest of ALL our customers. I know that sometimes people do not know how loud it can get when you have large groups. This is a family run place, we treat our customers like family and hope they feel that. Sometimes family members rub each other the wrong way, if we did that to you I am sorry. It is sometimes hard to please everyone.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

My friends and I visit have been visiting Athens II every year for ten or more years. It is consistently clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect and the view is beautiful. We have never had a complaint!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank robmcco25
Kathy T, Manager at Athens II Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you so much. Hope to see you back this year