“Just Great Food”

Huong Viet
Ranked #27 of 79 Restaurants in Nutley
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Just Great Food. You will not be disappointed, just doesn't happen there..If you desire classic Viet/French on a high level, this may be the only place to go to in Essex County. And, they will indeed cook to order. Fantastic place for eat in or take out.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I try to stop by to grab some pho from this restaurant when I visit family in New Jersey. I love the pho with beef tendon. :) Perfect on a cold night.

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were craving Pho and found this cute little gem in Clifton. It seems to be run by a husband and wife. The shrimp summer rolls and Beef Pho were great and the ingredients were fresh. My husband ordered the red curry which was delicious! Good size portions and a great value! We traveled from northern Bergen county and will be returning with friends next time.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

The food is great - however, the menu is a bit too large. They make all the food to order, which is great in knowing that it's fresh - but it takes forever even to get a cup of tea. Not somewhere to go if you're in a hurry, but great if you can take your time. Portions are a bit too large in my opinion.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I can't speak to the other items on the menu but I absolutely love the Pho here. It is always fresh, reasonable, and reliable. Very happy it is local.

Been to Huong Viet? Share your experiences!