Ocean City Mansion(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$259
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$229
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
US$119
US$499
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront porchmorning coffeehome away from homeplace to staybeach tagsgrand slamupstairs deckhospitable coupleoffer free parkingpound cakegreat hostsjuly holidayoc surf cafebeach houseroom was cleanwouldn't stay anywhere elseindian summer
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The Zenneth Manor Inn is our favorite place to stay in Ocean City. We have stayed there 8 or 9 times since 2015 and we will be back again in 2 weeks. The owner's, Hillary and Jeff, are lovely, very accommodating and make you feel very comfortable. The inn is alway very clean and family friendly. It's one block from the beach, walking distance to many restaurants and there is a bike rental place next door. There is complimentary coffee and cake in the lobby every morning. Sitting on the front porch, relaxing, maybe reading a good book and sipping our decaf, which Jeff specially makes for us, is one of our favorite things to do.This is the only place for us in Ocean City.

Room Tip: All of the rooms we have stayed in are equally good.
1  Thank bedelia2016
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My kids and I (ages 12 and 9) stayed at the Zenneth for 3 nights to close out our summer 2017. The Zenneth was extremely clean and the owners were very friendly and accommodating. It was almost like spending the weekend with friends as compared to staying at other hotels on the island. Every morning there was coffee ready, which was great. On a rainy day there were plenty of games for me and my kids to play (Uno, Atari, Sorry). 5 minute walk to the beach and boards. We will most definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joshua G
Reviewed 30 August 2017

My wife gave me a surprise weekend for my birthday, had my family there. Great hosts and great place! Highly recommended the Zenith Manor for a great get-away! Will definitely stay there again. Jeff & Hillary were great hosts.

1  Thank Jerry F
Reviewed 18 August 2017

My brother and I traveled from Pittsburgh, PA to meet our Mom who traveled from Fredericksburg, VA to spend some time together and with her extended family from Philadelphia. From the very beginning Jeff and/or his wife were available via phone for questions and help, and they were very helpful, kind, and personable.

When we arrived early and were unable to check in just yet, Jeff and his wife hooked us up with a place to change and handed over our beach tags so we could enjoy the beach until check-in. We originally reserved one room but later decided that two rooms would be best. They set my mom up directly across the hall from my brother and I which was ideal, and when my Aunt decided she wanted to come for the night they were able to accommodate her as well despite her .. strong personality.

Our stay was nothing less than lovely, clean, quiet, and encompassing of everything we needed: Parking spots for each room, a place to lock our bikes, outdoor shower and hose, AC, ceiling fans, TVs, Wi-Fi, mini fridges, great coffee and baked goods provided in the morning, and a lovely front porch to enjoy it on with our family and the other guests who were also very agreeable and a joy to chat with in passing. Our rooms were always clean and remade with fresh towels in nothing less than a timely manner. The location of the Inn can't be beat, it's a very short walk up the block to the boardwalk and a stones throw away from my now favorite OCNJ breakfast spot, Ocean City Surf Cafe.

I admit that my brother and I are not OCNJ folks. We don't love the beach or the culture and we are yinzers from Pittsburgh PA/Western PA. We prefer the mountains and the woods, we don't care for large crowds, and it can be hard to make us feel comfortable when we are in places like OCNJ. Thanks to Jeff, his wife, and the Inn my brother and I's trip was truly special, memorable, and enjoyable which in turn made my mother very happy, and that's what it's all about.

My brother and I know where we'll be staying next time we're dragged to the beach. Zenneth Manor Inn is truly unique to the area, and we're so glad we found you. Our warmest thanks for your hospitality.

Emily, Brian, and Deborah Stilwell

1  Thank Emily S
Reviewed 17 August 2017

My husband and I stayed here for three nights for our "babymoon" and had room 14 on the first floor. It had a Queen bed, TV, Table w/chairs, mini fridge, wall A/C unit, wi-fi, and a decent sized bathroom. We only used the A/C occasionally, as we tended to get a nice breeze from the window.

Perks:
_Jeff & Hilary are such a fun, warm couple and they make you feel right at home.
_The Inn is literally minutes from the beach...maybe 2 blocks from the boardwalk?
_Very short walking distance to some great breakfast cafes and ice cream shops.
_On site parking! Parking in the area can get pricey, so this is a big plus.
_Beach chairs, towels, and tags provided for our trips to the beach.
_Shower has good water pressure.

A very relaxing and enjoyable stay overall. We'd definitely look to stay here again the next time we're in Ocean City.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple